Before Your First Appointment
- Please call your insurance company to verify your benefits and confirm that your insurance company is contracted with us.
- If your doctor feels that physical therapy is appropriate, ask your doctor for a referral.
1. Schedule an Appointment
With your doctor’s referral, call us at 360-376-6604, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m., to make your first appointment.
- If your insurance company tells you that you do not need a referral for your physical therapy, simply call our office for an appointment.
- If you plan to pay cash for your physical therapy without submission of insurance claims, call our office for an appointment.
- Complete and return your paperwork prior to your first visit.
2. Print, fill out, and return the following forms:
3. Bring to your first visit:
- Your referral, if needed.
- Your insurance card or L&I claim form.
- Any pertinent paperwork or notes from your physician’s office or hospital.
- Appropriate clothing for access to the body part which will be receiving therapy, i.e., shorts, sports bra, t-shirt.
Canceling an Appointment
If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment. Unless you are ill, if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice from the allotted time (excluding Saturday and Sunday), a $50 fee will be charged. In other words, if your appointment is Monday at 11:00 a.m., you must cancel your appointment by 11:00 a.m. on Friday, to avoid the $50 fee. If your appointment is Wednesday at 3:15 p.m., you must cancel your appointment by 3:15 p.m. on Tuesday. As the clinic has continued to grow, we often have a waiting list. Our cancellation policy allows us to provide care for those who are waiting to be seen.
- ALWAYS CALL THE FRONT DESK IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT.
- Please do not leave a voice mail on a therapist’s extension to cancel an appointment.
Our office attempts to call everyone the day before their appointment. If you do not want this service, please let our front office know.